Full course description
The Career Advisor Training: Using Technology in Career Planning & Advising course addresses the role of technology in career planning and examines the multitude of types that can be leveraged.
This module will take approximately 5 hours. Upon completion, you will receive 5 continuing education unit hours.
- Define the role of technology in career planning.
- Identify sources of online career planning resources.
- Find and utilize online resources for further education and training.
- Define career planning systems.
- Understand the purpose of technology in career planning.
- Digital application