Full course description
The Career Advisor Training: Program Planning in Career Advising course teaches you how to effectively plan, deliver, and evaluate career development programs.
This module will take approximately 5 hours. Upon completion, you will receive 5 continuing education unit hours.
- Understand and participate in the process of program development and assist supervisors to implement assigned parts of that process.
- Collect information about the target populations to be served.
- Provide and support services offered via one-on-one advising, group work, and online delivery.
- Assist with promotion of the program.
- Assist in the collection of evaluative data about the results or acceptance of a program of services.
- Provide constructive feedback about needed services or improvement of existing services.