Full course description
The Career Advisor Training: Assessment and Career Planning course addresses types of assessments used in career planning and provides guidance on preparation and interpretation.
- Prepare individuals for taking online assessments.
- Interpret effectively, in individual mode, assessments that have been administered online.
- Assist clients to use the results of these assessments in the selection of educational and training opportunities.
- Ability to understand and interpret results scored according to Holland's code or National 16 clusters.
- Labor Market Information and Career Related Resources