Full course description
Module: The Role of Information in Career Planning
The Career Advisor Training: The Role of Information in Career Planning course addresses the career planning process and the wealth of information that supports it.
This module will take approximately 5 hours. Upon completion, you will receive 5 continuing education unit hours.
- Describe the career planning process and how information relates to it.
- Describe different approaches that individuals take to make decisions.
- State criteria for high-quality sources of education and career information.
- Refer clients to high-quality websites that provide education and career information.
- Assist clients to use education and career information to make career choices.